Sunday, April 5, 2009

Welcome Rider Matthew

Max would like to welcome his new cousin, Rider Matthew. He was born 4/4/09 at 11:44pm weighing 7lbs 13oz. Mom, dad and brother Brice are all doing well. Becki said, and I quote "having 2 kids is so much work." Oh, sister, you aren't even home from the hospital yet!! She has promised pictures so I will share when I get them.

Max would also like to share some exciting news of his own... he has 2 teeth!!!! WOW. We have been working on them forever, and one day he got one, 2 days later a second. I can't wait for them to grow in! SOOO cute. I have tried and tried but he will barely let me see much less photograph them, we'll keep trying.

He has been doing so much better with nap time. We have gone from consistent 30 minute naps to at least hour long naps, sometimes 2 hours!!! Today he slept so well and still wanted to go to bed early, maybe he is growing. Or maybe, just maybe it is because he was up all night last night, well at least the first part of the night. Poor grandma Dee had to drive to Tennessee today after being up with the little stinker. Thanks to grandad for helping out so she could sleep. He finally went to bed around 3 and then slept in. Tonight his pj's say "I'm in charge" -soo true, maybe if I acknowledge it he won't try and prove it at 1am.

As promised, the t-shirt design...



Anyone wanting to purchase t-shirts just send me an email at bethnclark@gmail.com with what sizes and I will get them ordered. I would love to have the money by April 21st, but don't mind getting it on the day of the walk. Also, if you would just like to donate and not walk you can do so from our team website (see the link on the left side of the page near the top). THE WALK IS LESS THAN A MONTH AWAY, WE NEED TO GET SOME T-SHIRTS SOLD AND SOME DONATIONS. So, all you grandmas and grandads, great grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends, cousins... remember what we went through last year and help us prevent that from happening again. Anything is appreciated and t-shirt profits will of course be donated. Sorry for the urgency but I am starting to stress. If you are planning on walking you can go ahead and make your donations online and they will count the day of the walk. Just a suggestion... "thank you"... love, Max

I am getting a much enjoyed night off tonight but I am VERY tired. Please enjoy the new slideshows below... aren't they great?! There will be much more of these to come, they are EASY and take up less blog space!

No comments: